Friday, October 21, 2011

A haiku a day...

More little glimpses of my days delivered to your computer screen in the form of tiny poems...

Friday
Perfectly blue sky,
The crisp air warmed by sunshine,
As I run along.

Saturday
The first real cold night,
so we pile the blankets high,
and snuggle for warmth.

Sunday
Evenings in autumn
call for jazz: its strange rhythms
get cold toes tapping.

Monday
Gloomy monday blues,
Inexplicable shadows,
cast over my day.

Tuesday
Autumn soldiers on,
the chilly wind announces
her deathly presence.

Wednesday
Sparks are flying like
fireflies, a
magic burst
piercing the mundane.

Thursday
Joni in my ears,
the crunch of leaves underfoot,
my morning soundtrack.


I'd love to hear about your day/week/random thoughts of the moment in haiku form... why not leave me one in the comments?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment