- Everyday Katie of What Katie Wore wears an explosion of quirky colour and looks fabulous. Then, her man, Joe writes some words to go with it, usually something hilarious or sweet (sort of like a non-sickening daily love letter to her/complaint about his horrendous hangover). Start reading this and you'll never want to dress in a boring outfit again...
Photo via What Katie Wore
- Tavi's been recording her style and thoughts about all things feminist/popular culture for the last 3 years or so on The Style Rookie. She wears ridiculous-in-a-good-way layered creations and tiny strange hairclips like there's no tomorrow. Oh and she's still only 15.
Photo via The Style Rookie
- I love The Dainty Squid. It's all about Kaylah's life as a creative cat-loving, multicoloured hair-having, collector of collections, treasure-finding, lady. This year she has started doing more style posts and her outfits are always colourful and fun (and often induce lots of jumping around in her lovely garden)
(Photo via The Dainty Squid)
- One of my favourites is Here's Looking at me, Kid. Amanda's blog is so pretty and fun - it documents her vintage-inspired outfits with humour, elegance and imagination (creating what she calls 'an autobiography in photos'). Her photos are always tip-top, her apartment looks so cosy, her how-tos inspire me to create and her friendly tone and zest for life, love and friends is refreshing. To sum up, her blog is A+
Photo via Here's Looking at Me, Kid
- And finally, a lovely british redhead by the name of Mags (?) shares her outfits and inspiration at Yours truly, x This one's quite new to me, but I'm enjoying finding out about her adventures to Brighton, her gorgeous style and the fun galore which she captures in her lovely bright photos. Find her here..
Photo via Yours Truly
May these lovely ladies inspire you to wear something exciting today!