Tuesday, August 23, 2011

happy little moments... the sky gone mad



This happy moment occured because I was just popping to the shop for a last minute cooking ingredient. It was getting chilly and I didn't really want to go outside. I hurried along the road and was so surprised when I looked up and saw this display of all my favourite colours: the sky was ridiculously colourful, all shades of a sunset cliché and mottled like marble paper. It intensified whilst I was in the shop and I took my time walking back, catching glimpses of it through the rooftops as I rounded the corner home. The sun's last rays hung on for a few more moments whilst I snapped this shot, and then as quickly as the moment had happened, they began to fade.
By the time my risotto was cooked 30 minutes later, it was completely dark outside.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment